PTE is looking for a talented BIM coordinator.
You will work alongside the Head of BIM and be responsible for supporting our BIM and Revit projects across PTE’s five workshops, whilst ensuring all projects are compliant with our standards, methods and procedures.
This is a vital support role within the practice working on a wide range of tasks including day-to-day project support, maintaining best practice workflows, Revit content creation and staying up to date on the latest in construction and BIM developments. You will be efficient, reliable and methodical, with strong communication skills.
PTE has an enviable track-record of working with communities, clients and local authorities to create buildings and places people want to live in. Our approach is founded on putting people first, listening to them and understanding their needs.
Key duties include:
- provide day to day support to the Head of BIM and project teams
- provide support in dealing with Revit queries and issues and troubleshooting when required
- provide mentoring and training
- writing Revit newsletters
- organising and Writing BEP’s (BIM Execution plans)
- Revit content creation
- project audits and managing internal clash detection reviews
- working on Revit projects when required as model manager
- researching new technologies and staying up to date on the latest in construction and BIM developments
- setting Revit projects and studying the best bespoke strategy for each project
- complete Task information delivery plan (TIDP)
- upload and download of information models from CDE
- check and validate models when received from consultants and before issue
- produce Navisworks. NWC, RVT and .IFC files for issue
- create and distribute federated model to the team via common data environment
- experience of Microsoft office 365 and Teams.
- advanced Revit skills
- advanced modelling skills
- Navisworks essential, Dynamo an advantage. Knowledge of Autocad useful
- knowledge of UK BIM protocols and standards, ISO 19650-1, ISO 19650-s
- understanding of Level 2 BIM workflows, IFC and COBie.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please mark your application with your name and the position applied for and send by email to the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org