Peter, who joined PTE 15 years ago, is a partner in charge of projects. He is responsible for the concept and planning stages of residential and mixed-use projects, with the later benefitting from his experience delivering projects in the commercial and heritage sectors.
Peter combines a creative design sense with a practical approach to project management while his friendly and responsive manner means clients work closely with him to produce intelligent and joyful design solutions.
He is responsible for the curation of our CPD programme, encouraging others in their learning and keeping all staff members up to date on legislative and regulatory changes, including building regulations and standards.
Peter is an ambassador for the Architects Benevolent Society, a member of The Worshipful Company of Chartered Architects and is an alumnus of the Future London Leaders Plus programme.
- Qualified in 2009
- Studied at Cambridge University (Part 1)
- Studied at Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL (Part 2, 3)
- Previous employment: BDP, Ellis Miller Architects
- Joined Pollard Thomas Edwards in 2007
- Appointed senior architect in 2014
- Appointed associate in 2015
- Appointed partner in 2022